In this article we have covered list of all Doctor Degree Full Form. and we will also discuss what are the eligibility criteria for getting this degree, so let’s see.
All Doctor Degree Full Form
Undergraduate & Postgraduate degrees are given below.
Undergraduate Doctor Degree name list
Eligibility Criteria -To achieve undergraduate medical degree, students must have to qualify NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) exam, basically this test is held every year, and only those students who have passed 12th with at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology are eligible for this test.
To become a doctor or to study in medical field you must have to qualify the NEET-UG exam. An undergraduate medical degree is only available to those who complete a 5.5 year academic course, including a one-year compulsory internship.
1. MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
2. BAMS – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
3. BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery
4. BHMS – Bachelor of Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery
5. BUMS – Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery
6. B.V.Sc & AH – Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry
7. BYNS – Bachelor of Yoga and Naturopathy Sciences
Postgraduate Doctor Degree name list
5. MD – Doctor of Medicine
6. MS – Master of Surgery
7. DNB – Diplomate of National Board